What Is You Tube Marketing
Have you ever watched a cool video on YouTube and seen an ad for a product or a business? That’s called YouTube marketing!
It’s when companies use videos and ads to tell people about their products or services on YouTube, which is a website that lots of people visit every day.
YouTube is super popular because people love watching videos, and that’s why businesses use it to get their message out to lots of people all over the world. So if a business wants more people to know about their stuff, they might use YouTube marketing to do it!
Top Advantages Of YouTube Marketing
1. Heavy Traffic
Well, did you know YouTube is super popular and growing really fast? People watch more than 5 billion videos every day on YouTube! That’s a lot more than any other website! Even if your business doesn’t make many videos, you can still tell people about your stuff by advertising on other people’s videos. There are so many people on YouTube that you’re bound to find some who might be interested in what you have to offer. Check out these cool YouTube facts:
- 30 million people visit YouTube every day!
- People upload 300 hours of video to YouTube every single minute!
- Lots of people say that watching videos on YouTube helps them decide what to buy.
- More and more small and medium businesses are using YouTube to advertise their products.
- YouTube is available in 76 different languages, which is almost everyone on the Internet!
- YouTube has special versions just for different countries all around the world!
2. Higher Visibility On Google
Have you ever noticed that when you search for something on Google, you often see videos in the results? Well, you can use this to your advantage! By creating high-quality content on your website and turning it into videos on YouTube, you can actually help your business get found more often on Google search. This is because when you create videos on YouTube, you create backlinks to your website, which can increase your online authority. And the more authoritative your website is, the higher it will rank on Google search!
Here are some creative tips to increase the authority of your website using YouTube:
- Get other websites to embed your videos on their websites – this means more people will see your videos and click through to your website!
- Associate your website with your YouTube channel – this helps Google understand that your website and your videos are related.
- Share your videos on other social media platforms – this can help get more eyes on your videos and increase engagement.
- Try out different video styles to engage more with your consumers – this can help make your videos stand out and keep people coming back for more. So, let your creativity flow and make awesome videos that people will love!
3. Build Your Email List On YouTube
Did you know that YouTube marketing can help you build your email list too? That’s right! You can use special software to put a sign-up form right in your YouTube videos. This way, when people watch your videos, they can easily subscribe to your email list without leaving YouTube. It’s a win-win situation – you get more email subscribers and your viewers get more awesome content!
Here are some fun and creative ways to build your email list on YouTube:
- Use lead magnets – these are special freebies, like ebooks or checklists, that you offer to your viewers in exchange for their email address.
- Add annotations – these are little pop-up boxes in your videos that encourage viewers to subscribe to your email list.
- Add cards – these are clickable buttons that appear in your videos and link to your email sign-up form.
- Target specific audiences and include a call-to-action to subscribe to your email list when you run YouTube ads.
So, get creative and start building your email list through YouTube!
4. Higher Conversion Rates
Have you heard the saying “a picture is worth a thousand words”? Well, when it comes to videos, they’re worth even more – about a million words! That’s because videos can make us feel things in a way that other types of content can’t. They can take your message from just being words on a page to a lively and captivating experience that brings your business to life.
Plus, videos help people trust and see you as an expert in your field. They do this by allowing your audience to get to know you in a unique way that builds a relationship with them.
And get this – videos are super effective! They can increase your conversion rate by 80 percent. So, if you want to take your content to the next level, consider adding some videos to the mix. They’re entertaining, engaging, and pack a powerful punch.
5. Multiple Video Types
One awesome thing about using YouTube for marketing is that there are so many different types of videos you can make to show off your brand online. You can make explainer videos, sales videos, social media videos, presentation videos, or video ads – the possibilities are endless!
And the best part is, you can take one piece of content and turn it into several different types of videos to reach even more people. If you’re not sure where to start, here are a few tips:
- Make videos that are engaging and fun to watch
- Answer common questions that your potential customers might have about your business, products, or services
- Show off what goes on behind the scenes of your brand
- Get testimonials from happy customers
- Try going live and interacting with your audience in real time
With so many different types of videos to choose from, you’re sure to find a format that works for you and helps you reach even more people online!
6. Massive Media Library
Did you know that YouTube is not only one of the most popular social media platforms, but it also has an absolutely massive library of videos? That’s because people upload 300 hours of video to YouTube every single minute! With so much content, it’s easy to find whatever you’re looking for – and even things you never knew existed.
To help you find the exact video you’re searching for, YouTube has a powerful search engine that’s used over 3 billion times every month. That’s more than Ask.com, AOL, Bing, and Yahoo combined! It’s no wonder that YouTube is the second-largest search engine on the internet.
But with so many videos out there, you might be wondering if your content will get lost in the shuffle. The good news is, there are ways to make sure your YouTube videos get seen – like optimizing them for search. So don’t worry – even with all the videos on YouTube, there’s still a way for your content to shine!
YouTube is an incredible platform that can help any business get more traffic and customers, but it’s also a highly competitive space. Simply uploading videos without a strategy won’t bring you overnight success.
Many large businesses make the mistake of jumping into YouTube marketing without a plan, and they struggle to get views and subscribers as a result.
The key to success on YouTube isn’t just about creating great videos – it’s about knowing how to optimize your videos around keywords that people are searching for on the platform. By doing this, you can make sure that your videos show up in search results and get seen by more people.
If you’re looking to build your brand on YouTube, it’s important to have a solid strategy in place. Consider reaching out to us for a free consultation. We can help you figure out the best way to approach YouTube marketing and optimize your videos for success!